The Danish Dairy Board
The Danish Dairy Board is the Danish dairy industry’s trade association.
The Danish Dairy Board is a knowledge-based organization, and professional expertise is the organization’s most important resource for creating development in the industry, advising the members and fulfilling a mission to create optimal development potential for the Danish dairy industry.
Main tasks and areas of responsibility
- Safeguarding of commercial and political interests in relation to the European Union and other international associations and organisations.
- Co-operation with national and international authorities and organisations.
- Exercise of direct negotiation and consultation rights towards public authorities.
- Communication and image-building activities.
- Joint sales promotion for milk and dairy products, including school milk and nutrition.
- Product legislation, environment and quality.
- Co-ordination of dairy industry research and development.
- Administration of the Milk Levy Fund and the Dairy Rationalisation Fund.
- Preparation of industry statistics.
- Administration of trade marks
- Financial administration
Many of the above tasks are solved through a close cooperation with dedicated dairy specialist employed by the Danish Agriculture and Food Council, the main part of which are located in no. 13 Agro Food Park in Skejby, Aarhus, a few in Axelborg, Copenhagen and 4 at the Danish Dairy Board’s office in Brussels.
Jørgen Hald Christensen
+45 87 31 20 00
Agro Food Park 13